PICKING A RUG
One of the first things to decide on when looking for a new rug is the size. The size of a rug is vital for tying everything in a room together, creating a balanced space.
Once you have worked out the rough size you can move on to design, colour and finsh.
In an open plan room, a rug can define an area and enhance a rooms overall aesthetic.
Go for the largest possible size that fits, as it will unify a room and define the space you want to cover. A rug that is too small, will make the room look smaller and can also make furniture appear disconnected.
The classic shape is rectangular, which is suitable for living, dining, bedrooms and entrance ways.
However, a round rug is a delightful choice in childrens bedrooms or can add a point of interest to a living space, playroom or study.
HOW TO USE OUR NEW WEBSITE
Creating an account
- Click on the My Account/Login tab on the top right of the home page.
- If you wish to check out straight away select “Create account” option.
- If you would like to get trade pricing and set up an account with us select “Create Business Account” (allow 2 days for us to review your details)
- This will take you your ‘create account page’.
- Once there please fill in all relevant details ensuring you complete the ‘captcha code’ which may ask you to select specified images.
- Once done, select ‘create account’.
Personalising your account
- Review your account information and edit/complete any missing/required fields such as default billing address and default shipping address**.
- We also recommend subscribing to our newsletter for sales and deals – you can sign up on this screen.
- With the new website, you are able to have multiple shipping addresses saved in your account. When checking out select the location you wish to have the products sent to.
** - Ensure your billing and shipping address details are correct as this can cause dispatch/ordering issues!
Changing details in your account
- Select ‘Account Information’ to change details such as account holder name, email address and/or password.
- Select ‘Address Book’ to amend address on file. It is critical that these fields are populated as it may block your viewing and ordering rights if it is not
Still having issues with your account??? e.g. – unable to log in, products not showing correctly, stock issues etc.
Here at MOS we know our ordering platforms are changing with the times and this can be over whelming so we have 2 dedicated staff on board who are more than happy to assist you when things aren’t making sense or you are having issues. We are only a phone call or email away!
Support team details:
Janitha Jayasinghe – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellie Elsayed – email@example.com
Both can be reached via the main MOS Rugs line (03) 9555 8450 between the hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday AEST.
Loved our classic catalogues??? You can download them here.